Join Our Team
Hiring for an Operations Manager position.
WAFER has been providing food in the greater coulee region for the past 40 years. A variety of programs and services compliment general food distribution.
Job Role & Summary
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the organization, overseeing staff, and managing volunteers. This role is also accountable for fleet maintenance, federal reporting and compliance, and inventory management. This position is part-time, hours are generally 8am-1pm Monday-Friday, some weekends or evenings as needed. Starting pay is $18-20/hour.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and agencies.
- Record financial donation, pay bills, maintain accounts, and monthly statistics.
- Handle facility, equipment, and computer issues and/or repairs.
- Coordinate two outreach programs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds or more and obtain a Federal Medical Examiners Card.
- High school diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education or related experience preferred.
- Experience in food service, retail food operations, or warehousing preferred. Strong time management, organizational, communication, interpersonal, supervisory skills.