WAFER seeks community support for a $3.6 million dollar capital campaign. WAFER recently purchased the former Gordy’s Market on La Crosse’s northside at George and Gillette streets and is renovating it to carry out its mission
Since our inception in 1985 WAFER has served a growing number of people who need assistance. Your gift will help us achieve our dream to provide our clients a dignified and accessible shopping experience.
- Create a positive, dignified, and welcoming environment for our clients
- Permanent drive-thru with increased access for people with disabilities, seniors, and families with small children.
- Private space for registration and sharing personal information for referrals to other resources.
- Larger space to meet the needs of current programs, future growth and to adapt to the ever changing needs of the people served.
- Increased space to accommodate food donation opportunities.
Donate today by sending a check to WAFER Food Pantry, 403 Causeway Blvd, La Crosse, WI 54603 or by credit card via Paypal or Netgiver. Please indicate if your donation is for the new facility fundraising with the words "Campaign" in a memo.
You can use PayPal,
debit or credit card.